Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 22 February 2013

Friday - 22 Feb 2012





After our part time helper came we headed out for dinner .... dunno where should we go and end up at I12 Katong but the queue for the carpark is a madness we park at the carpark behind the old Republic Cinema and walk over.  I am thinking to try out new stuffs ... ended up having Sushi Teh ... thanks to TT whom always fancy Japanese food kept asking nothing but chawanmushi *faintz*

She opt for a chawanmushi to go along with her tamago sushi but after finishing her chawanmushi and a piece of tamago sushi she said that she is full and the rest goes into Goh's stomach ... hahah that's how Goh put on weight!





After the meal we walked over to the Blackball shop ..... this is my recent craze this is the 2nd time I eat it ..... first time is my SIL Celia bought for me during Day 4 of CNY cos I was asking her about it how to order and which is nice so she bought it for me and get me one of the menu. 

She bought Blackball signature ($4.90) for me to try and it comes with a combination of YamQ, Golden Sweet Potato, Yam Ball, Sweet Potato Balls, Red Bean, Pearls and of cos grass jelly!  The combination of all these really yummy I simply love the sweet potato balls very Q! 

Today I ordered a mix and match ($4.90) you can mix and match 4 different ingredients so I have double yam ball and double sweet potato! And as for Goh he opt for Mix and Match too and he have red bean, nata de coco and yam ball!  

You can opt for Cold, Warm, Hot or Icy for the dessert I always go for cold one I shall try warm next time maybe there will be a different kind of feel.  Beside dessert they have differnt drinks too ranging $2.50 - $4.50.  Do give a try!

They have several outlet: 

Clementi 
Cityvibe 3151 Commonwealth Ave West
#01-19 (129581)
Opening Hr: 11am to 10pm

Starvista
1 Vista Exchange Green 
#02-14/15 (138617)
Buona Vista MRT
Opening Hr: 10am to 10pm

Bugis+
201 Victoria Street 
Bugis+ #01-14 (188067)

112 Katong
112 East Coast Road
112 Katong #02-27 (428802)

Bedok 
Blk 204 Bedok North Street 1
#01-393 (460204)
NTUC Foodfair Stall 8, Kiosk 1

website: http://www.blackball.com.sg


No comments:

Post a Comment