Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 8 February 2013

Friday - 8 Feb 2013



My boss very good he gave us 1/2 day today .... so TT requested from me to pick her up instead since she do not have Heguru class today due to CNY so I went Bedok to pick her ... it was pouring heavily lucky Thomson came and gave me a lift.  

Before going over to the shop I went to do some shopping ..... the crowd is really horrible ... so many ppl around and is still raining heavily therefore is really packed! 

FIL went for delivery .... and I am stuck in shop .... usually MIL will offer to send us but if busy I will go back on my own but I can;t go cos is raining heavily non stop!  I am suppose to be home packing and wanna seretly throw Goh's clothing which I think he is not wearing but still wanna keep! And I have asked my helper to come earlier abit so can help me do more cleaning.  FIL came back at 4+pm thought we can go .... unfortunately tyre pong chek ...... haiz ..... so I have to wait for like 1/2h more to get that fix. 

I kinda kan cheong cos I bought powerbank from lootloot and I just bought it yesterday and they will be doing the delivery today from 5pm to 8pm.  So I am consider late to be home but phone never ring means good news!  

Back home for like 10mins delivery came with my item!  Yippie I am happy cos I know over the CNY period visiting will be whole day and I can't be using my charger everywhere hahaha ..... so ya kinda good buy for $45 saw one cheaper one but is was sold out within a day.  Now I have this with me I can watch movie and play game without fear of having low batt!

No comments:

Post a Comment