Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Tuesday - 12 Feb 2013









Reached Bedok at around 9+am ..... we heading to CCK for some prayers .... Alyssa didn't wanna join us for later our family outing she decided to stay with the helper at home. 

So we went CCk for prayers and back to I12 Katong for lunch and watch Ah Boy to Men 2 together .... first time watching movie with my in law ..... tat time in Genting we watched different show. 

Feel that part 1 is nicer than 2 .... for the part 2 more adult content this time...... overall still ok .... I am there to laff haha..... went back Bedok together cos wanna see this how is this small gal..... she was lying down and helper say she just woke up haha .... 

Left her with my in law cos tomorrow she have school and we left for dinner with my pal. 





Penny and Edwin came back for CNY so we arrange to have dinner together I suggested Thien Kee for dinner since everyone like it.  Jordan and Nicole came with their newest addition - Cyrus.  He is so cute once you call him he will smile back ... and how can I miss a chance to get some baby dust! 

After the meal they all came over to my place for chitchatting and MJ session ....... been sometimes since we get together cos this group also have some misunderstanding due to one person ..... so is good to meet up with them again hope we can do it often then!

No comments:

Post a Comment