Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 9 February 2013

Saturday - 9 Feb 2013

                                                  First time sitting with TT on the $1 ride *LOL*








Woke up early and headed to Bedok cos I wanna buy Pussy Willow this year ..... so TT said that she was hungry and dragged me to Kungfu Paradise for breakfast haha the more I wanna siam ..... the more I can't ... I find the food standard dropped so I try not to dine there.

I dunno why TT love it so much that she wanna go everytime when we are in Bedok Point!  After the meal .... we went over to get the pussy willow and went back to Eunos to get some decoration for the pussy willow.  Goh was up early too to get our and TT's bedsheet change with some last minute cleaning up.  After our return he headed to get his baby grey grey washed and vacuum while I waited for my MIL to come to pray to the Bed of Godness.

After MIL left ..... we washed up and headed over to their place at around 3+pm ...... MIL started cooking ... I was tasked to tear the chicken breast into shredded so that can cook with shark's fins. After that I help to fry some fried item and help ad hoc work in the kitchen!

My MIL's 年糕 and hokkien mee very popular ..... the Goh man all like it very much!  And we were all having big belly after the meal.  While we cleaning up the elderly go around giving out AB to the younger generation.  The Goh family practice is after dinner will be giving out AB. 

Went back around 9+pm and do last min cleaning up and watching the CNY variety show, TT and I bought same bedroom slipper hahah and she insists wearing during CNY .... she have altogether 3 pairs of bedroom slippers!  TT slept after the count down while we 守岁.... but as usual I can't keep myself awake for very late I am the 2nd to be on bed and Goh always the last one......

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment