Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 2 February 2013

Saturday - 2 Feb 2013


Hmmmm  to me  is the last weekend for me to go shop cos on the 9th I dun think I will wanna step into NTUC on the 9th cos I think it will be very pack!  So after we send TT to Berries we made our way to Bedok NTUC and at the same time Goh left his car to have his car tyre change.  We came acrossed FM97.2 having this roadshow with Chef Eric demonstrating cooking CNY food ..... and they have post questions for people to answer so Goh is one of them and and we have got a goodie bag from Polka!  

Went to pick up TT and back to Bedok to help my in law to close the shop and headed to Chai Chee for prayers.  Every 2nd of Feb of the year there were alot of people there ...... and we always need to queue up for the prayers.  Left the place at around 8+pm and we went for dinner at Xinwang Siglap .....




When we reached there ..... we are number 4 in queue we have to wait a little longer cos we are consider big group to them.  Gotten a seat at around 9pm .... and we were all so hungry.... ordered a main dish each.  Mine was the last to come I dunno why my food always last to come and I am pretty hungry! 

Before making payment they actually asked me about joining their membership .... in fact I rejected many times but this time I just go for it I paid $30 for the memberships and will get to have vouchers and birthday treat during birthday month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment