Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 7 February 2013

Mon - Thur - 4 - 7 Feb 2013







On Monday Maureen came with a gift from tupperware and it came in CNY kind of packaging with Almond and pistachio cookie inside.  Yum Yum!  We were thinking how to share among us .... so we just set aside for it see if there is any we can exchange.

On Tuesday night when I on the aircon I heard tad tad tad sound ...... so I didn't really bother and carry on to do my things ... but I dun feel any cool air coming so I look up ..... and I saw my aircon is actually freezing with ICE!  Yes is ice!  and I got shocked and quickly asked Goh to switch off the main switch outside the aircon ledge and at the same time we blow fan at it so that the ice can melt.  Call up the aircon service guy and schedule for checking tomorrow morning.

Wednesday morning the service man came checking on the aircon he told me once I off the main switch is consider resetting the whole thing therefore he can't check whats the cause of it but asked me to monitor further and ask me not to worry cos it won't explode *LOL*

Suppose schedule for today was taking half day leave and visit Ah Ghor and small aunt at their shop passing them my pineapple tarts but cos of the aircon incident i took full day leave instead so I made my way to Kovan first.  Played with the 2 boys for awhile and headed over to Bishan to do my lashes..... after my lashes done I walked over to Small Aunt shop and passed her CNY goodies.  It was pouring heavily so Goh came picking me up and went over to have dinner with TT ..... think she kept asking till my MIL buay tahan she called us and ask where are we haha 

On Thursday I went over to have my nails done ..... didn't go over in Jan and most of my nails go out of shape.  Kalos Nail is the nail saloon that I patronise last time it was open my ex mediacorp artiste - Lina Ng and then she sold it to her staff - Sandy.  I was with her since 2006 .... before I get married already look for her to do it ... her shop is located at Katong Shopping Centre Level 2.  

This time I have to do gelish cos this year reunion dinner will be at my in law's place..... our turn to 做东.  
So if I have normal pained nails will be gone soon .......  after have my nails done I walked over to PP to look for Goh ... he was there having his haircut and we went to get another set of clothing for him.  Headed to MOS burger for dinner ...... kinda disappointed for this branch here.  Milk tea was very diluted ..... chicken patty kinda dry ...... last time nicer now standard drop ... one thing which was never improved for this branch is SLOW service .... it can always create long Q for it!  Shall try some other branch next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment