Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 16 February 2013

Saturday - 16 Feb 2013







Today we all will be having a gathering at Big Uncle's place ... Initially Ah Ghor say wanna come my place asked if I can provide venue.  I always welcome guest ..... but Big Auntie say my place too small for gathering ask all of us to go over her place instead.

Oh well since she already 开口 all of us going over ..... Ah Ghor planned this only on 2nd day of CNY and I manage to order the food like in 5th day .... and almost all the caterer were fully booked!  Thanks to Cousin Pauline for helping to find the caterer she asked me to try Bellygood  by TungLok and just nice they still have 1 slot left for delivery!

Lucky still in time to book it cos Seventh Day of CNY is always popular cos is called 人日 and is everybody's birthday! I ordered the $15 per pax meal which consists of 10 items + 1 drink, Ah Ghor asked me to take out the dessert cos small aunt will make the dessert so I change it to another dish.

my ordered and my review:



  1. Potato and Mayo Salad - Yummy ..... generous mayonnise given!
  2. Shrimp Dumpling (Har Gow) - nice too ... but after awhile it just stick on the dimsum paper
  3. Vegeterian Spring Roll (Change dessert to this) (Kinda oily when it comes to the bottom quite nice)
  4. Chicken Ngoh Hiong (Very dry not very recommended)
  5. Curry Chicken with potato (quite oily... Neo garden still the best!) 
  6. Goreng Ikan Dory with special sauce (Not too bad ..... quite nice and juicy)
  7. Prawn with Oat Cereal (Not bad nice) 
  8. Mixed veggie with assorted mushroom (normal) 
  9. Garlic Mushroom (hmmmm I didn't really taste garlic taste) 
  10. Mini Cream Puff (Quite decent) 
  11. Apple Cordial (those mixed with water syrup normal but better than fruit punch!)
Do give a try for this caterer .... they are very new ... food not too bad ... ad they have good customer service!  Thumbs up!  

A great gathering ...... hope there will be more so that we can have the family bond there!



No comments:

Post a Comment