Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 11 February 2013

Monday - 11 Feb 2013











Woke up quite late and quickly went over to my Parent's place for visiting ..... my  姑姑, 姑丈, cousins and nieces were all there already. Papa order KFC and went to buy mee goreng from coffeeshop for everyone... last time Mama will prepare steamboat for lunch plus some of her homecooked food like chap chye, sambal prawn.  Ever since she have stroke .... she didn't prepare anymore ..... sad leh I miss her cooking! 

Papa will always go to his boss's place for CNY open house ....so Mama will follow me to my 2nd cousin's house.  Cousin Charlie will always cook on 2nd day .... and every year will have different theme .... this year Peranakan theme..... is our theme!  My Grandma was a Peranakan and she cook nice Peranakan food.... cousin Charlie learnt from Grandma and got her skills!  I always enjoyed his cooking.... Goh was like a special guest to them cos cousin Charlie and SIL Mary will serve him while others will have to take themselves! 

Alyssa love the food too and after her meal she will go look for their cats ..... they have a total of 6 cats and 1 dog at home!  I have to look carefully then can spot the cats ..... they are good in hiding!  Mj is the game after the meal and I won about $60 after 2 rounds of game! heehee .... 

After sending Mama back we headed to Ah Ghor's house for steamboat dinner ... she will always prepare everything for us.  As usual after meal is gambling time and drinking session again Wayne and I finished a bottle of crabstick, seaweed and half of friend yam .... whahhahahha drinking will always be good to go with all these .... and the game ended around 2+am again ...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment