Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 17 February 2013

Sunday - 17 Feb 2013









Is really about eating during CNY! This year I am hosting for our multiply CNY lo hei gathering ...... I have been buying stuffs on and off way before 1 week of CNY just to prepare a nice meal for my sistas!

I woke up at around 7am to go market and my dear TT was so excited that she woke up together and insists to go market with me.  Maybe cos the stall owner will give her sweet tats why she always wanted to go haha ...... doing the last min freshness food in market before all my sistas arrival.  

I am afraid I didn't do a good job luckily everything went well and with the help of Goh I manage to do up everything and when my guests arrive they can start eating! 

Thanks to Sam whom volunteer to get Yusheng from Ichiban and thanks to EL for the extra yusheng so that the kids can do a loh hei too.   We all have fun and glad that is a fine weather with some breeze and I hope I have made them feel at home :) 

After they left Goh and I started to do some cleaning up and headed over to in law's place for dinner ..... still full from the steamboat so I only took some food and after that is loh hei again hahaha I simply love it!  BIL brought it from Sushi Teh quite nice too ... another option next time beside Ichiban!  After 15th gotta wait for one more year to eat yusheng again ... I am gonna have it as lots as I can LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment