Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Friday - 14 November 08


Went back early today and Dearie came to pick me up wanted to go Novena Square to pick up something unfortunately we can't make it cos it closes at 5pm.  So we headed to Ikea Tampines instead since parking is free.

Reached Ikea at around 530pm and straight we headed for dinner ordered each a fish & chips and share the chicken wings.  Is good to dine out without TT *LOL* cos now she so active we can't eat in peace if she is not asleep!

Help Chane to buy one cable organiser tray and we headed to Bedok to pick up TT cos my p/t maid will be here.  Before we reached home my p/t maid reached and called me told me that she is waiting for me down stair.  And we all turned in quite late too including TT ..... I dunno why she stayed up with us till late even when she is tired.....

Happy Birthday to my dear friend - Bird & WT .... may all your wishes come true!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you ... :)
    1 yr younger liaozzz ..
    hehehee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. muhahahah ....... another 4 mths is my turn muahahha

    ReplyDelete