Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Mon - Thurs 03 Nov 08 - 6 Nov 08


These few days I am extremely busy with my work cos am doing up some preparation work for a demonstration for this coming Sunday.  So my colleague - Jo & I work like siao char bor at work!  RSVP calls kept on coming in ..... and we have to take down so that my GM could make the arrangement for the seating.

No cooking again for this week .... so we pack back mostly like bee hoon or fried rice stuffs cos by the time I got home I am dead tired.

On Thursday morning when I reached office I saw this accident which is just in front of my office ..... a bus knocked down a chinese man and he was lying on his tummy flat and he was not moving!  But when the ambulance came he starting to move abit ...... my GM & I watched from our conference room cos we are both early at work all the times.  So if I am not there by certain times he will know I won't be coming in *LOL*.

That explain why my blog is slow again .....I am trying to update again ..... *sigh* bZZZzzzzzzz

8 comments:

  1. no wonder no heard from you. we miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jia you wor.. hope things will be less bz for u so tat u can blog more... hahah miss your updates leh

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyo, accident early in the morning.. hope that man is alright.. but where did the bus go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. qq.. yar lor... haven seen u update ur blog.. must be more diligent.. hehe..miss all ur review on food?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL .... ok blog in progress hahahah .... sorry for being late hahah a

    ReplyDelete