Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 16 November 2008

Monday - 10 Nov 08


Happy Birthday my little nephew - Isaac Lee.  My brother was talking to me about ordering cake for Isaac and I recommended him aimummy's cake.  Bro is quite impressed in her work and asked me to check whether is she available to make one for Isaac.

Told her about the theme that Isaac like and is in chocolate flavour.  They have a mini celebration at the childcare centre and bro asked my mum to pass me the cake to eat. My Dad feel is too sweet so is dearie.  Haven't try other flavour from her so hope is not so sweet if I order TT's cake. 

Never go to work cos TT still having fever so today is consider a childcare leave for me ..... I am really lazy or can say busy to go read up MOM website anyone know how many childcare leave we have now ... all I know last time is only 2 days.  Anyone can help update me?

10 comments:

  1. hi,
    if i not wrong, now is 6 days liao.... u can double confirm wif ur HR....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yah i think 6 days. infant care leave for kids under 2.
    u got sunday's paper?? they have the full page ad.. telling u what is the benefits. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. my ofc HR is we all LOL ... no HR de ... lao ya co. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. gotta check with my in law side whether they have it anot ... i dun read paper my hubby will and will tell me whats on news i am a lazy woman LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. her cake quite x leh... she quote mi v x leh... heart pain

    ReplyDelete
  6. i went to check the papers again..
    actually u have 12 days...
    6 days is infant care if you have kids under age of 2.
    another 6 days if childcare.

    ReplyDelete