Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 2 November 2008

Tuesday - Friday 28 Oct 08 - 31 Oct 08

For these 4 days I am quite tired and wasn't feeling good on Wednesday onwards I am aching on my neck down to shoulder and having bad headache.  But still I make a trip down to CGH see Granny.... it hurt me when I see all her hands with bruises.

And I was on MC for 2 days .... Thur & Fri ... Doc says I have tension headache ask me to take medicine which will let my muscle relax and rest more.  But my blur Dearie told my MIL no need to pick up TT on Friday cos I will be home without asking how is my condition.

I had a hard time cos I aching still and TT kept asking me to carry her .... end up I have aching hands ..... arghhh and nowsday I feel that she dun sleep much so she only nap around 30mins in the afternoon all the way till 5pm she kept wanting me to play with her and she sleep another round at 5pm.

Poor me cos I have to do the laundry cos she pee on my bed sheet *sigh* so the 30mins I cant even get to rest when she is sleeping.  By the time I finished everything .... she woke up ... *sigh* and at 5pm she nap I can't nap anymore cos my p/t maid is coming ..... my rest day = no rest day ...... so Dearie in future check on my condition before making a decision I am not IRON LADY hahaha

10 comments:

  1. aiyo QQ. take a day leave and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh dear, are u feeling better??? aches can be irritating... i had bad backaches too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. poor theresa. didnt get any rest. maybe hubby not sensitive enough... u got whine to him bo?
    how are u feeling today?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope u r feeling better .. apply leave (dun tell yr hb abt it n have a good rest) :) go spa, massage or watever ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. btw, TT looks so cute in the 2nd pic.. like tou xiao & not looking @ cam. CUTE man.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gals now I am better esp after massage .....

    mei, Siti send regards to u :)

    ya he is not sensitive leh ..... sigh

    mylow he will know when i am on leave hahahah

    hahah jas, TT har ya i like that photo too

    ReplyDelete
  7. hee hee... hope u feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. san i am ok ... just that maybe not enuff sleep

    ReplyDelete
  9. QQ, long time never c u post in forum. Glad u r feeling better, take care ya! TT is a sweety pie & i love her sunshine smile (",) Oh...my #2 is a boy again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh is boy!heee i am wrong! .... I am pretty busy lately thats why no post

    ReplyDelete