Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 November 2008

Saturday - 8 Nov 08


Woke up early today feeling tired cos we have late night yesterday was on facebook till 2.00am+ *LOL* addicted to the application!  Went to pick up Coco, Huat & Jia and headed to Kembangan CC for our flea mart.  Welcome Jia in joining us for the flea mart hope it will help someway in your online sales. 

Please do view her spree blog if you are looking for something Click Here

Today sales is good for the 3 of us .... I sold quite a few pcs of baby clothing and some 2nd hand clothing at very cheap price .... well is good at least I clear some space for my wardrobe to store my new clothing!  We wrapped up everything at about 3plus and we headed home to rest, TT, Dearie & I we totally knocked out and slept for about 2 or 3 hours .... I slept the least cos when I got home I still have to do some housework .... before joining them *LOL*



Woke up at 7pm and we are late!!! OMG!  Cos we are heading to a secondary school friend - Vern's wedding.  Finallly he tie his knot today ..... heee .... this is the 1st time I attending a wedding dinner at Chjmes and is the 1st time I am late for a wedding dinner too!!!

I so pai seh that I am late .... arghh I miss their 1st march in .... and when we reached all of them is seated down already and I walked all the way up to the Groom and apologise for being late. *LOL*

Food is good ...... service not bad too ..... well we didnt stay throughout the whole dinner and there is only 7 people at our table inclusive of 2 babies.  Limin left at the 4th dish cos he need to rush for work and left only Anne, Kack, Dearie, me and 2 babies (Annemarie & TT).   So 4 of us eat till very full and we afraid that will be crowded at Chjmes carpark so we left early after the 6 dish .... didnt try their Ee Fu mee and dessert.  Some of our friends didn't turn up which I think is bad .... there is a reason behind which I think they are childish ..... I guess they should grow up cos most of them are married and should be old enough to think, anyway is up to them .... I can't say much too.

Last but not least I wish Vern & Sandra a blissful marriage and do join parenthood soon

4 comments: