Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 19 November 2008

Sunday - 16 Nov 08


Woke up quite late today and Dearie bought me breakfast from market when he is back from RT .... very sweet loh thanks!

Went CC for meeting and headed to my PIL's house straight after that...... my mil cook a big bowl of curry today and I ate quite alot today cos if the curry *LOL* and my SIL gave me 3 mangoes which is planted by her mum in Indonesia.  We had all 3 after our dinner... and we were all so full cos my FIL make the grass jelly for us too.

Think I dun wanna eat so much next time cos I am getting fatter le .....
.

5 comments:

  1. hehehe.. the curry cook by all the DIL's and daughter of ah ma taste good right?
    maybe we can open 1 curry outlet and ask them to cook for us.. hehe

    ReplyDelete