Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 24 November 2008

Monday - 24 Nov 08

                                                  See how fat I am now *sob sob*
Went over to my in law's place after we taken our bath .... cos we are going to send my SIL off .... she is going Japan with her students.

We went T3 Swensen for our dinner, my sil and my mil share the baked rice, kids having the kids meal, I ordered the fried chicken and Dearie ordered their fish & chips and it come with salad for both of us their salad is very nice yummy!

Baked rice portion is big .... they say is good for 2 but i feel is good for 4 ..... *LOL* if only we know is that big we will not order our main course and share it with my SIL & MIL.  The bill come up at $90 and there is a $5 discount ... and we are given the lucky draw form and a free admission to the candies house and a kiddy ride.  Kiddy ride close at 8pm so we only get my 2 nephew into the candies house to pick candies. 

They are given a tumbler each and they have to fill it up .... both of them so happy and excited about it.  TT is happy too .... even she is tired and sleepy she wouldn't wanna close her eyes and sleep.  We left T3 at around 11pm and on the way home she then fell asleep ...... *LOL*

Bon Voyage sis hope you have an enjoyable trip!

2 comments:

  1. wah... weekday night and u are still out so late.. hahha i'm a cinderella nowadays leh

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ............once in a blue moon

    ReplyDelete