Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 November 2008

Saturday - 22 Nov 08


Went to Burlington Square to collect my prize - Flyers Ticket.  Heeeee ..... I am going to the flyers ..... lucky we never go in August when we stay in at Conrad .... This time round we are going for free and I will buy my parents tickets to go together too.  My Dad's birthday is coming soon so he wanted to take a ride at the flyers so I will bring him and mum over.

After collecting the tickets we headed down to Geylang to eat my favorite prawn mee - Jalan Sultan Prawn Mee.  Beach Road prawn mee is not as nice ..... when I drink the soup OH WOW ..... POWER so nice! *LOL* didnt order the 五香虾饼 cos we wanna chop chop and go back home to let TT nap.

Went Singpost to pick up a registered mail and NTUC to buy some food back to cook for dinner.  We spent the rest of our day at home resting as I am super tired .... and also to pack up the house as well.  So tired ......

2 comments:

  1. y am i always some how atttracted to log onto your page, esp when i am super hungry huh?... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ..... mmmmm think my face look like food to you LOL

    ReplyDelete