Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 November 2008

Sunday - 9 Nov 2008


Went to CGH to visit my Grandma with my family ... she looked better ..... hope for good now and good thing she can be discharge on Monday evening.HURRAY!

After visiting my Grandma we headed to T3 for dinner and to bring my folks for a walk since they have not been there yet.  Wanted to have Thai food initially but mum cant take spicy food so we went Dian Xiao Er instead.

Brother ordered the set dinner .... I didn't enjoyed the food very much had very little .... the duck is quite tough, pork ribs is good according to my folks, veggie so so too .... I like best is the soup nice ..... mum & I preferred soup restaurant.

Walked around T3 and dad bought a toy for Isaac cos is his birthday tomorrow .... he walked into the toy shop and pick his own toy. *LOL* hope he have an enjoyable birthday celebration with his childcare friend tomorrow.

Stopped by coffee club and had some coffee and chit chatting before we headed back home.  The 2 babies having fun together too .... especially TT she loves to play with children ..... headed home at around 9+pm .... when we reached car park I found out that TT is having a fever.

After washing up for her we take her temp OMG ... is high - 38.8 I am so worried and gave her some medicine hope that the fever will go down. 1st time TT is having fever really worried about it......

Today is Fabbie mei's birthday ..... like to wish her a very happy birthday ..... may all dreams come true!

2 comments:

  1. i had the same vegedish.. but at crystal jade t2
    just on sat. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh heheheh .... mine is last two sat LOL ... i am super late in updating blog cos bz at work :(

    ReplyDelete