Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 25 November 2008

Tuesday - 25 Nov 08

                                                            Baby Clarice

Came back home and start doing my house work .... and there are a full basket of clothing to be wash ..... today I cook fried rice for dinner as the rice is left overs on Saturday. 

After cooking I mop the floor and wash the kitchen while waiting for Chane to call ..... we are going to do some exercise today.  I am feeling heavy now so I am joining her to go for brisk walking and climbing of stairs ......

I dun think I can still jog as before I dun have enough 气 now .... wonder why .... especially after given birth.  Arghhhh .... I miss my days while I am pregnant with TT cos I feel that's my healthier days ever!!!

Last Wednesday I went for check up on my thyroid result is not very good .... as my hypo thyroid is back .... which I hate cos it will put on weight and it actually did!!!!  Dr Lee is not very satisfied of my result ...... and actually ask me to increase my dosage of my medicine.  Keep finger cross .... my next appointment is in Jan 09 so hope that it will be good.

Today is Arthur (nephew), Carmen (niece) and my brother's birthday would like to wish them a very happy birthday! 

And I would like to congrats Gwen & Alvin for the new arrival of their baby Clarice!!!

15 comments:

  1. hahah bb clarice is so cute leh~ making a O...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope ur thyroid gets better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh she's a sweet baby...

    oh yah take good care of your health =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got a colleague with thyroid.. but she never monitor so now it is pretty bad..
    take care and u will be fine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will thanks Hazel ..... yup have to monitor .... I wish to be hyper LOL cos will slim down LOL hypo is problem lah fat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. my cousin has thyroid and hers is those that make her loose weight. cos she said her metabolism rate go up..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl, my husband is with hyper so he's pretty skinny in e past... think thinner than ur ah lao! haha but now with good diet... its more or less controlled...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe ... ya lah hyper is the good one LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. wah... hyper wan gd leh.. hahha can slim down. but then healthy is enuff liao. ger.. must jia you to fight the thyroid ok :)

    ReplyDelete