Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 2 November 2008

Saturday - 1 Nov 08


Supposed to have a massage at 10am unfortunately my massage lady - Siti couldn't make it so the time slot changed to 2pm.  Well since I am awake I went to play games on my FB .... TT is awake and she is disturbing me hahahaha so hubby hug her back again and both of them actually sleep till 2+pm to 3pm when I finished my massage.

Bathe TT and ourselves before heading to CGH to visit Granny by the time we got out of the house is around 5+pm to 6 and I am already damn hungry already cos I only had a cup of coffee and a few biscuit in the morning.  And I am kinda wanna faint hahaha ..... no strength at all.  Reached East Point 1st thing I do is to go KFC and grab myself a popcorn chicken so that I could have it while walking over to CGH.

After visiting Granny we headed down to Changi Airport for dinner with Coco & Bryan we went to T1 staff canteen for dinner.  I had horfun while my hubby had their pig's organ soup.... overall is cheap taste alright only, edible lah hahaha ......took sky-train to T3 for coffee wanted to eat mud-pie at Coffee Club but that place is packed!

Went up to TCC for coffee .... dun really like the place cos I dun like the chair is not very comfy haha ..... chatted and relax there till 11+pm and took last train back home.  Arghhh time really passes very fast especially when it comes to weekend!

3 comments: