Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 16 March 2013

Friday & Saturday - 15 & 16 March 2013







Nothing much to update on my plain Friday!  Usually Friday will be a colorful day for most of ppl but not for me cos I need to fetch my gal from enrichment class and also back home waiting for my part time helper to come.

And on Saturday after Berries we brought TT over to T3 cos they have a Fascinating Russia event going on and they have a small decent skating rink there.  We get to know it when we have our photo shooting last week and TT was so excited and kept talking about it since last week.

We go for our dinner first and yes I will be having TCC for dinner today ...... there is some error issue on my membership card and I have actually posted on their FB website and on Thursday evening a guy called up to me by the name of Charles from TCC he is from the business development department.  He told me he had processed my card and it was ready for collection so I told him that to mail to me instead and before we hanged up he took down my address.

At about 15mins later he called me back telling me that he can actually drop it into my letter box I told him my letter box is locked and can't slot it in he said that he wanna hand over to me personally unfortunately I am in Disney on Ice so he say he will slot it into my house instead.  Thumbs up for the good service!

Back to our dinner at TCC .... they have all day breakfast meal and TT was thrilled cos she can have her favourite pancake with ham and eggs!  While Goh have their beef baked rice I choose to have chicken & mushroom spaghetti .... we are so ambitious haha and order 2 side dishes with 2 more drinks and end up we have to pack back the food.  Didn't use the 50% or 30% only use the 15% and Goh can sign up as another member!

With the receipt we are able to let TT try the ice skating just need to spend $30 for Changi Reward card member and can admit 2 pax!  Before we go in we can also get an exhibition passport visiting the different activities get 4 stamps in the passport and get to redeem one small Russian doll!

Today is the first day of the ice skating rink activities and the staffs there didn't let her in 10 mins earlier to let her get ready .... so another one say just let them go in after they wear the skating shoes ..... so no briefing for them at all ..... but TT control herself very well!  I am proud of her!  Well done baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment