Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 March 2013

Monday - 4 March 2013



Took leave today cos MIL going for operation to remove the gallstone so we have to take care of TT bringing her to school and back from school.  The helper helped to bath and feed her while Goh went to do some delivery for my FIL ... and my FIL went to run some errands and I look after the shop. 

TT took a nap and gosh I feel my baby really grown up ... she have outgrown sleeping in the cot! haha .... well my in laws always hope that there will be another coming up that can replace her to sleep in that cot which is 12 or 13 years old *LOL* 

BIL updated us that MIL have been sent over to ward ... and everything goes well..... so after Goh came back from the last delivery we headed back to rest awhile and we took MRT down to Mt E to visit my MIL.  

Good choice that we made taking MRT cos the traffic was heavy and parking of cos is really expensive.  MIL was in a 4 bedded room and when we reached she was sleeping.  So we just sit around and when she woke up we talk a bit and she say she feel very sleepy and vomited too when she was out. 

She was given soft diet but she say she dun feel hungry only very sleepy....... and we get to see the Stone Exhibition haha ..... bought some daily necessities for my MIL and thanks to GLC for giving us a lift back home. 

We were hoping that she can discharge tomorrow shall wait for the doctor's news about it ..... and meantime we are still taking care of TT till when my MIL is well again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment