Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 31 March 2013

Sunday - 31 March 2013






Dearie went for his RT so I decided to go cycling with my in laws........ so they came picking me ans TT using lorry haha great cos everyone can be in one vehicle!  

LC, MIL, TT and myself we took the cart cos my MIL not very good in cycling and TT was slow in her 4 wheel .... she was not very happy at first saying she wanna have her own cycle after coaxing her she finally agreed to be sitting in front of the cart! 

The cart is not easy as I think so hard to control and I am using lotsa energy to cycle and if we meet a slope we have to come down and push it except for TT she still can tell us the flowers along the track was so beautiful and asked us to see but I am like half dead!  

After we reached the outward bound camp BIL decided to switch with us .... so LC and myself can take one bicycle each.  And after an hour we return back the bicycle and headed for Mcdonald breakfast ..... Mcdonald relocated to the seafood centre was really full ... lucky we manage to get hold of seats and the Q for ordering food was madness! 

We had fun but Mr Goh missed it maybe we shall do it again soon this time maybe I will just jog instead hahaha or brisk walking will be good as well!  

In the evening we went back for dinner ..... and prepare my little one to have dinner and bathe.... she will always come to us and tell us she wanna go home dun wanna stay at in laws place ...... nottie gal ..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment