Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 30 March 2013

Saturday - 30 March 2013






I won a laksa party pack from Neo Garden in their FB page..... and is for 10 pax so I asked my sistas to join me for the makan.  Really pai sei cos I cannot invite too many of our gang .... so just a few of us ..... and of cos would like to thanks Fiona for the BIG box from pizza and the add on for the chicken wings and Janice for the kids tidbits!

Neo Garden packed this party set into very nice packaging ..... great idea for a pot luck session in future!  Somehow I only take one bowl of the laksa I feel so full haha didn't really eat much of it ..... and also to thanks Fiona again for helping to get my favourite Tokyo banana and some tidbits from Japan ... really yummy .... and Evil Sis Pauline for the lapis .... love the original one yummy!

Thanks to Sam to for packing back the laksa .... if not I dunno what to do with it cos I won't be home to settle the rest of it!  Thanks gals for the help hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment