Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Mon - Wed - 11 - 13 March 2013

                                                       My Primary School Teacher (the one in blue)!



Start of the new week is my busy week ... cos we having Inter School Registration and is only 3 of us this year no part timer this year work like mad haha .... and we have no time to even have lunch.  Thanks to one of the Instructor whom came over and bought us nice yummy western food! 

Need to talk to the teachers whom came over for registration, explain about the tournament can;t even have time for a sip of water or even go toilet.  One of the instructor whom came out of same Primary school as me recognise our Primary School teacher!!! 

YES is my Primary school teacher can you imagine he is still teaching and he age gracefully cos he still look so young!!! 

Beside getting to see my Primary School I also make some enquiry from Parents and Teacher from Kong Hwa Primary.  Cos I need to know how to go about for the registration for TT thanks to them for feeding me info. Haha .... and we are so kiasu that we have prepared most of the things for her registration! 

On Wednesday morning I brought TT to school on my own .... cos I am angry with Goh!  He was always glued to the computer when he come back.  I was so angry and had some argument with him so I want to teach him a lesson by ignoring all his stuffs!  Hope that he will change abit if not I will "kill" his PC!

No comments:

Post a Comment