Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 24 March 2013

Sunday - 24 March 2013






Went back office today to settle some other work which was not cover on Thurs and Fri when I am in SYOF.  At the same time my 2 precious follow me back cos later on we will be going 真粥道 to celebrate BIL's birthday.  And we brought over TT's holiday home work to do there as well ...... and luckily she manage to finish it just in time.  

No reservation is allow so we went there at 6pm to "chopped" the seats while waiting for my in laws to come over.  I have made some side order in advance before they reached and when they arrive they  only need to order their own porridge. 

Majority went for their double fish porridge while some opt for their signature porridge.  And today I bought a cake for my BIL's birthday is something different this year cos is a Yogurt Cake ..... and is the same like ice cream cake need to be freeze! 

They were all very surprise to see the cake and when I tell them is Yogurt cake .... is strawberry flavour cos I need to consider mango and chocolate my MIL can't have it.  And we dine here today is cos of my MIL cos she still need some comfort food still cannot have too heavy kind of food.  

Yogurt cake is from -18°C at I12 Katong.  They are all natural ingredients and  is really refreshing there is only very thin sponge cake layer on top and the rest are all yogurt and some cream .... the decoration looks so nice too!  I shall visit them soon to taste some other flavour of their cake soon!   The cake was whipped up .... and is all our first time finished up the cake usually there will be left over haha ... and really glad all enjoyed themselves for this meal! 

Once again Happy Birthday Bro! 

-18°C
112 Katong Mall
B1-27
Tel: 66360112

The Star Vista 
#B1-06
Tel: 66840112
Website: http://www.minus18c.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/minus18c

No comments:

Post a Comment