Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 9 March 2013

Saturday - 9 March 2013





During the month of February while surfing the Changi Reward website I notice there is a Valentine's Day contest and all you need to do is to send email with your name, CR card number and your HP number!  So for fun I just send in and on 6th March 2013 a lady by the name of Huimin gave a call to me and told me that I have won the 'Win A Photo Session' Valentine's Day Special contest.

I almost forgot about it and went into my email to check on it and Huimin have already send me some info about this photography session.  We decided to go casual about the dressing after all we have been 老夫老妻 for so many years and we are easy about it maybe to some young couples they will dress up more.  We still have time for breakfast before the 2 hour free photography session.

Willy Foo - award winning photographer was the photographer of the day for us.... total 3 winners for this contest and ya they are pretty young compare to us!  We were brief where will we be covering for the 2 hour session and the first scene will be having the control tower in background haha is pretty hot out there lucky I am out for just a while if not I will be melted!

2nd scene was taken at the T3 slide ..... Willy took some pics for us from top very nice scene I quite like the pic!  Next will be near the departure hall .... we were tasked to do some natural scene and to the sky train area .... and lastly at T1 for the kinetic rain sculpture!  We really enjoyed the 2hr session of photography my emo daughter didn't really take much of the photos guess only the 2 of us enjoying and it really bring back memories of when we are taking our wedding photos!

Thanks to Changi Reward and Willy once again!











TT was really smart she knew where she can make some arts & craft and insist that we bring her there ..... oh well is fine with me as I can sit around to rest!  I didn't know there is a subway at B3 too .... my dear TT told me is newly open! hahaha

Guided her to do the arts & craft and well I find it very fun to do it .... cos our era dun have suck luxury kind of activities at all!  After we finished the arts and craft we headed to Xin Wang for lunch wanted to redeem the birthday platters after thinking I dun think we can finish so we just take each a main course and headed off to send TT to Berries after the heavy late lunch!

We simply love Changi Airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment