Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 22 March 2013

Thur & Friday - 21 & 22 Mar 2013














On Thursday I went for Singapore Youth Olympic Festival event .... I will be here for 2 days ... and well is really small this time 2 years back it is at Expo!  This time at Anglican High and thanks to Kelvin Leong whom came over to pick me so I have free transport there for 2 days! 

First day the competition ended about 3+ 4pm .... and Goh came back with dinner after his RT my Princess even make order of having chicken chop for dinner and she really enjoy herself very much!


Friday 

I am so used to our competition area ... this time we are at their hall which is kinda cramp, only one court is set up.  In fact we are the only sports which is in the aircon premises so I cannot complain much ... haha 

Logistics part is also done by SSC people so basically is quite easy this time I just sit down and be the emcee for these 2 days!  Everything is running smoothly and quite fast so by 11.45am we are already done with the morning session bout.  Lunch will be provided so we just sit around and chit chat while waiting for our lunch.  Cheng went to take one packet for me but the food is not nice at all and is from Stamford Catering ..... look at the pic above .... the drumstick was so black, the cauliflower and the tau kwa was so bland!

The other 2 packet which is noodle and another one is with fish look better and according to the helpers they say is much more better!  Hahaha but I eat a little and was "activated" to go out for lunch with my Tournament Chairman and with 2 SSC official from Korea and Taiwan. 

My 2 days spent there was good .... making new friends and running the event was another thing I have learnt!  I hope there will be more to come .... maybe not being emcee anymore but more to back end work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment