Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 10 March 2013

Sunday - 10 March 2013

                                                           My ah Hiao in action again!

Laze on a Sunday .... sleep till like near to noon time ... follow my house hold chores and then back to Bedok for dinner.  

Wanted MIL to have more rest so today's dinner was cooked by SIL LC and BIL BS!  After dinner ...... SIL went to get us some dessert and Arthur & Dearie went to play basketball .... Arthur really grown up now he wanna learn to play basketball.  

As for me I am playing candy crush on different device haha ...... and Big Uncle and family came over to see MIL.  Stayed till around 9+pm then we bring TT back with us again for this week hope my MIL will get ample rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment