Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Mon - Wed - 18 - 20 March 2013




Monday & Tuesday 

Starting of school holiday so my Princess came to my work place with me, she love coming here cos my boss can talk to her, play with her!  I think school holiday she will always be with me!  Sometimes can be tiring having her with me cos I have to concentrate on my work and of cos at the same time looking after her!  

I have received a call from Marriott Vacation Club and was invited to join them for a preview on Wednesday so I have agreed to go and my "door gift" is a 70% discount on Hard Rock Hotel Singapore.  Since my girl love Hard Rock then we just go for it ..... 

On Wednesday itself I have received another call from Marriott and stated that I have free 2 child tickets to go SEA Aquarium.  So when we reached at 7pm we were greeted by a friendly receptionist and we were shown over to a refreshment area.  There were like 6-7 couple waiting there already and there is a small play room for the kids to play while waiting for their parents.  

A lady by the name of Tracy Roye attended to us and speak to us about the club..... is actually time share kind of system but of cos they are the reputable kind.  After the "preview" is actually more on talking about their beautiful resort and hotel they actually present to us a good deal .... and to us vacation is still not our priority so we give a miss on the signing up. The resort. hotel is really beautiful and of cos the deal is really tempting!  

The talk took about 2+hr ..... we were very hungry so we just pop by Kallang Airport Hawker to have our very late dinner..... poor TT have to be with us that long lucky I brought her to have some light snacks before the talk!  

No comments:

Post a Comment