Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 28 March 2013

Thursday - 28 March 2013




Suppose to have this meeting up annually and which falls on last week .... unfortunately Pauline's 2 precious was down with virus attack and poor mummy have to take care of them in the hospital and today she can't meet us either cos Nat and Nixon still at recovering stage. 

Is a holiday eve so Irodori restaurant is full and we only manage to get a table not in a room.  Auntie Nancy was there to help out too.  Good that ordering from her food will come out quite fast and I have special dish too from her.  

Friends have been telling me coming together with me is so different coming on their own and even with booking with me is also very different!  Only when they come with me they get to enjoyed more haha .... 

Thanks to GSS for buying us a cake and I have bought one too to celebrate Chloe birthday which falls in April.  Hope that we can have more dinner gathering cos all of us are getting busier .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment