Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 15 February 2008

14 Feb 2008 - Valentine's Day

                                                Found this inthe kitchen                                           Gift to Alyssa from my cousin Tricia                                               Too tired to pose sleep 1st heehee                                                 I am sick but still can pose!

Valentine's Day and I am still in "jail" no delicious meal, no nice ambiance...... only confinement food and happy to say there is new member ha ha ha.

Woke up and watch tv programme with tong tong and had my breakfast while my mil preparing to bathe tong tong.  After everything is done she left and we both continue to enjoy the tv programme.  At about 12.30pm, I started to feel unwell ..... and I am sweating all over ..... cold sweat break out.  I feel sharp pain on my tummy ....... quickly call up my mum and tears started to drop ..... My beloved dad pick up the all and got a shocked cos I am crying ...... my dear mummy quickly take over to speak to me ..... thought I am on depression again........

She rushed down to my place immediately after knowing that I am not feeling well cos I will not be able to take care of tong tong.  Left tong tong on the bed lying beside me and I told her to sleep well cos mummy is not feeling well please don't throw tantrums ..... after awhile she really fell asleep!!!!

 My mummy ask me to give my MIL a call to come take care of tong tong while she accompany me to see doctor.  My MIL got a shocked too cos when she left my place I am perfectly ok before my mil arrive I puke and after that I feel better but mum insist of bringing me to see doctor.  Doctor say i got gastric arhhhhh I hate that cos is really painful ...luckily after the puking and the medicine I took I feel better and I am able to take care of tong tong for the rest of the day / night. 

My husband came home late cos over at his work place is very busy therefore he is unable to rush back when I am not feeling well.  He bought 1 stalk of rose for me like last year!  He left the rose on the shoe rack last year cos we are going out for dinner on V day ..... and this year he left it on the bottle sterilizer which I will be using all the time ...... I realize it only when I go sterilize the milk bottles!  Thanks dear

10 comments:

  1. So sweet of your HB! Are you ok now? Rem to get more rest as possible. Even if it's just short while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur hubby beri sweet!! hope u r feeling better nw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. u got gastric flu ah? oh dear..

    ur hubby so cute, leave it in spots where u would see it.. hee..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis, we both so kelian. Me oso sick wor... been down wif flu for the past few days. Till now still not any better. Whole body still aching. Sianz... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha ya i didnt expect he would buy it ..... os he keep saying i no longer cute baby more cute me no good liao wor .....

    sandra suddenly one wor ...... pain till I cant walk .......

    Jo pls take good care of urself ... I always fell sick when I am preggie too .... 3 tri oso kanna cough

    ReplyDelete
  6. must take care n rest more...jail life going to be over soon ya..

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is so sweet.. my hb says "everyday is Vday" Bad excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. take care theresa. feeling better already?
    wow your hubby is soooo sweet. left the flower there for you so find.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaa ya loh ask him where he buy he dun wanna tell me ...

    jas me ok le jus tat appetite still no good

    ReplyDelete