Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 16 February 2008

She is gone ......... 16 Feb 08

Got a sms at 6.17am today ...... "My Mum passed away. Can you inform ur mum pls. Thanx." My Heart sank ....... and I cant believe it!!! Quickly give my cousin a call and check what happen ..... my cousin is crying and say is a sudden death ... they didnt even know what time my Ah Yi pass away .....

Hanged up the phone and quickly call my mum they already get the news from my small uncle ..... my tears start rolling down ..... I am really sad .... and ah yi have told my cousin to tell me that they will be coming over to my baby's full month celebration.  But now she is gone .......

My mum intend to keep it from me cos I cant attend the funeral as I am still under confinement .....纸是包不住火.  I feel really sad ..... my beloved ah yi is gone I still cant believe it!  Tomorrow is tong tong's full month and sad to say she have not seen yi po before ...... my husband will represent to attend the funeral ...... rest in peace my beloved ah yi.  I really miss you!

7 comments: