Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 11 February 2008

CNY day 3

No visitors today!  Just laze around at home, watch tvb serial, channel surfing, busy with Alyssa etc ...... time still passes fast and of cos I am counting down to the end of my confinement one more week to go and I will be free!!!!!

Cant wait for that day to come! la la la la So happy!  Ok things I have done before CNY when tong tong is sound asleep in the afternoon  cos I have to settle every thing before CNY cos most of the caterers and cake shop will be closed!  I have engage ISS as the caterer for Sunday's full mth and of cos sweetest moments for the cake to be distribute to friends and relatives whom so call do confinement for me.  It cost a bomb haha but is worth it cos is for my precious!

Ok back to Day 3 ..... haha heard from cousin that my name is being mentioned so many times during CNY hahaha cos they miss me the GAMBLER! hahaha .... ya i miss you all also ...... like I say next time if I wanna have number 2 must calculate properly not to crash with CNY anymore!  Baoling, SZ mei if you all making babies please calculate properly heehee




6 comments:

  1. hey i like ISS caterer.. used it for my Rm and wedding. hahahah will use it too. choose the scallop mornay.. its GOOD! btw... can share w mi hows sweetest moment? i'm sourcing too hahahah a bit kiasu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ... jaslyn me take the $10 per head one like dun have tat dish leh .... oh sweetest moment nice i like the cakes will update on my blog after sun heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaslyn, i have tried the cakes from sweetest moments b4... i am not a pastry person but their cakes are very nice!! soft enough, sweetness just right.. and very nice presentation..

    ReplyDelete
  4. theresa can swop dish wan. coz i got the 10 bucks one before too. changed one of the dish w tat scallop :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. seandra... thanks for the feedback. hehe will consider this sweetest moments. coz the packaging looks nice leh. hahahah checked out the www. `-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jaslyn nvm bah ... already done everything liao hahaha just wanna count down to that special day for my gal heehee

    ReplyDelete