Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 4 February 2008

No Chinese New Year for me :(


I look forward to Chinese New Year every year but this year I am in "jail" I can't celebrate CNY .  Every year I will be so excited buying new clothings, do up my hair, changing of new notes (before I am married I change for my mum to bao AP), shop for goodies etc.  This year I only manage to get some goodies before I POP and my hubby bought some almond cookies for me as well.  Bak Kwa is expensive now didn't wanna buy it cos we can eat that all year round but my mil bought me one packet thanks mum so sweet of her!

I looked forward to every CNY because is a day that most of us are busy and we do not meet up with relatives every time so this is the day that we can sit down and catch up with one another!  And of cos I missed my husband side's cousins too cos usually they will gamble during this time .... this year I cant join them so sad ..... only can play with my baby Alyssa and my dearie hahahah Alyssa very rich now so can play blackjack with her muhahahah

And also I will miss lion dance too I like watching it .... arghhhhh next time make babies must calculate properly ha ha ha ....... counting down now for the end of my confinement.......

13 comments:

  1. my fren same as u...she pop 1 week after u...now also in jail hehe..

    got gd points also mah...we all gotta go back work after cny but u still on leave :) also pop b4 cny...can collect ang pow for alyssa too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lurvessunday Gong Xi Fa Cai to u too

    midas hahaha ....... think no one coming my hse lah so no ap for Alyssa oso HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to u! Don't be too sad....working after CNY is very sian for us too! Hehehe.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sis, really like bery ke lian wor.. cannot celebrate CNY. But then, family can always visit you one mah. Cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lawris Gong xi Fa cai heehee ...... to be frank hahaha looking after baby is more tiring than working hahahaha ......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jo hahaha ... well some relatives pan tang so they wont come visit me .... only immediate family will loh .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. maybe they will pass to your relatives then get them to pass to u?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gong Xi Fa Cai, QQ!! At least you can go out already, I am still "jail" at home. Oh play blackjack with Alyssa...so early train for IR liao? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  9. mei, i went out for check out .... u never go for ur check up? i went market buy veggie loh heehee ....

    Alyssa very rich now wor hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy new year. With BB, i doubt we can chat or gramble as much as before already..

    We all kanna "jailed" now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. icy ya loh ... hahaha all our time given to our precious!

    ReplyDelete