Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 21 February 2008

16 Feb 2008


YIPEE! This is the last day of my confinement ....... I am so happy .....kinda busy for today cos the very next day is my precious baby's full month!

We have our place cleaned and pack all my DOM, chicken essence all in my bomb shelter thanks to my part time maid - Popo.  She have done a great job for me by keeping my place neat and tidy at all times!

Mama & Papa came over to our place in the late evening to see is there any things to help out and my MIL came by at about 8+ 9.  She drove down the stools and tables for tomorrow's events and also made some red eggs at her side before coming to our place to continue the 2nd batch.

Papa & Mama stay to help out in "dying" the eggs ...... thanks to my parents and my parents in law for the help!  Without you all .....I will not be able to handle all these stuffs with my Tong Tong with me cos she is super sticky!

By the time all things done is already past midnights and we have to wake up early on the next day.  I guess I am the most tired cos my Tong Tong very on time during feeding time I hardly have any rest ...... hope that she can adjust back her time and I shall be more relax next time when I get back to work......

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot of eggs....... Need to give how many to one family???

    ReplyDelete
  2. these eggs were left over from those that you got when you delivered or you finished those eggs liao...

    ReplyDelete
  3. look like u r an egg seller..hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  4. butterkiss eh my MIL says must give at least 4 ... but i say no need lah some think 2 is enuff liao so we give 2 but close relative i think give 4

    michileigh those eggs are those given by ppl one loh

    midas hahaha i dun wanna go thru this anymore man ... i feel so WEI QU when i hear some remarks last fri!

    ReplyDelete