Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 11 February 2008

CNY Day 2 8 Feb 2008

                                                 My best pal & my precious

Lucky har .... still have ppl come over to visit us so we are not so bored!  Early in the morning around 8+ mama called and say my grandma is on the way to visit me with my uncle & family!  Woke up quickly to wash up and Alyssa woke up too for feeding and also to wash up. I bathe her and change her. Mama came over with some food that she cooked for us to have lunch but we decided to have it during dinner time.

Around 1+ my husband ex-students came over to see baby and oso catching up with us!  And around 2+ my best pal Coco, Bryan & Danson came over for a game of MJ with me!  Hahaha thanks pal for coming to accompany me .....

Had a game with them and Alyssa become cranky so off I go to take care of her and ask my hubby to play with them.  Think Alyssa know there is alot of visitors and she is so excited that she refuse to go to bed!

Mama & Papa came over and she brought me some vegetarian fried bee hoon ..... I am longing to eat fried beehoon lucky mama bring some over.  Mama hand also itchy hahaha she sit down and play with my friends, hubby go bathe and I take care of my precious.  Ok still not too bad for me at least i feel abit of new year's mood hahaha GAMBLING!

No comments:

Post a Comment