Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 29 February 2008

My lunar BD 29 Feb 2008

                                                       My two  precious                                                   Me, Garen & TT                                                     me & my precious                                                     Garen with Tong Tong                                                       From SZ & YZ

Today is my lunar birthday and so nice tomorrow is my birthday hahaha just one day difference and if this year there isn't any 29 in Feb ... my lunar BD will fall the same as my birthday!  We woke up at 10am both of us are lazy to go market for breakfast so we order mcdonald and I went to nap awhile with Tong Tong. 

Woke up and check with SZ whether wanna go dinner tonight cos heard that she is having tuition at 3+....... my dearie ask her not to give tuition and head for dinner instead.  So Sz mei call up Garen and Minghan and off we go to have dinner at Roxy Square.

Reached the place at around 6+ and we had steamboat together.  Is a bit ex but I still like the place cos I simply love their tomyum soup base and chilli .... YUMMY!   Thanks to all of them for treating me kekeke .....

Went back to sz mei house for table top game and karaoke ...... while tong tong love karaoke cos she sleep while they singing .... I sing too kekeke have been waiting long to sing after I gave birth.  We all had a great time and sz mei came in and gave me a birthday card thanks mei and yz ....... hehehe it says:" present this card after 23 march to redeem your gift from Tokyo" hehehe ..... hope they have a wonderful trip there!  How I wish I can go travel soon too .... of cos I will sure bring TT along ... cos I wont want to leave her to my in laws or parents to look after while I go enjoy I feel bad!

Thanks for the celebrations my dearest friend ...... well is just the beginning heehee ...... celebration still on ..... till 1st March 2008 12midnight wonder what my hubby will plan .... maybe no plan ......

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a great one with your two precious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Its nice to celebrate your birthday with your little precious and big precious ya? Hee... cant wait for mine in Oct... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks gals! hehehe

    jo soon ... urs will be celebrating with matt too

    ReplyDelete