Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 1 March 2008

1st March 2008 My Birthday!

                                             My friends bought this for me                                                         Happy Family                                                 1st cake of the day                                               My lovely friends & their Kids                                              Full month baby - Haoxian                                                         Weifeng & Yanhui                                                        My precious                             Dearie bought this for me  he kws I like Tom & Jerry                                                         One  pic  w/o TT                                                       woooooooooffffff                                                       Cut cake loh                                      TT woke up from her sleep  to celebrate with us                                              Dearie  bought these for me                                        Bought some clothings for Tong Tong too

Bringing Tong Tong out isn't easy especially we don't have a transport now.  We use to think of ourselves only, like applying house we think a 3 room flat is more than enough for the 2 of us and is so much easier to maintain and of cos more rebate hahaha ..... but we regret of not getting a bigger flat especially at our estate .... is so nice and of cos bigger space will be better ..... sigh ..... and we use to think having a transport is an extra cost cos we are so near to MRT and is so convenient.  But is not also cos bringing her out I need to pack so much things and also to prepare 2 hours before hand!  Having a transport with us we can dump her pram and some other necessary items inside.  Gotta plan soon ...............

Went to Shunli 2nd baby - Haoxian 's full month celebration and so coincidence is my birthday!  When I reached there he bring out a cake and celebrate for me!  Thanks Pals!  I am so touched! 

We left at 7+ and thinking another 1/2 hour to go before the peak hour end we went compass point to shop ....... there is sales at their event hall and there are so many people .... we went to shop and dearie bought me 2 blouse and a pair of shoes.  Went over to kiddy palace to grab some pyjamas for TT end up buying more stuffs!

About to leave the place my dearie went to Polar Cake shop to get me a cake ..... a character cake - Tom & Jerry hahaha so sweet of him .... we celebrate ourselves at home .... while TT is sleeping ..... after I blow the candle she woke up wanting to join us hahaha .... too bad you still can't eat mummy's cake ..... another 2 years my darling!

Lastly also wanna thanks my friends whom sent me sms to wish me happy birthday ..... and of cos my dearie for all the things you have done heheehee dun make me angry I will be very very happy liaoz heehee love ya!

17 comments:

  1. happy birthday!!!....:) my daughter couldn't share the same birthday as you...she came out earlier..:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You

    OH you POP liao ....... when wor ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!!! welcome to the mummy's world

    ReplyDelete
  4. midas, lawris abd joey thank u gals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday!
    So sorry for not sending this wish to you on the exact day but glad to know you had enjoy your day!...... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday. All ur wishes all come true!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! Glad you enjoyed your day! Esp first time with Tongtong =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. heehee thank u ... i enjoyed myself very much

    ReplyDelete