Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 23 March 2008

Saturday - 22 March 08

                                         My fav  - Carrot cake from coffee beanWoke up at 9plus and off we go to Paya Lebar NTUC cos TT's mammypoko finishing soon ..... now am using that for her night use cos is really good can absorb more throughout the night.

Had breakfast at one of the eatery house there ..... and went to coffeebean to get my fav carrot cake before heading home.  After I reached home ..... my massage lady - Siti came over ..... just in time if not she have to wait for us outside ..... I ask her to come massage me cos I am very tired especially my shoulder is so stiff ....... she also mention that I have put on a little weight hahahah oops :X cannot put on must maintain heehee ...............she say I am too happy thats why will put on weight ha ha ha ha

My parents is coming over to help me clear my "rubbish" in my bomb shelter ...... I feel that there is so much "rubbish" so I have to clear it and I will be able to put in TT's present which is lying on the floor in another room ......with TT now my place is so messy cos I dun really have the time to tidy up at all. 

Lucky my parents came over ...... my mum help me to take care of TT while I do the clearing up with dearie.  My Dad help us take a look at TT"s chest of drawer cos the alightment is a bit wrong ......

I have clear lotsa of stuffs out ..... 4 big bags!!! including of shoes, paper bags, bags etc..... now my bomb shelter looks neater and more spacious if only I could also clear all the milo, chicken essence, DOM etc ...... Anyone of you want to buy from me?? kekeke I think I can open a provision shop already......

After all the clearing up I cook dinner for my family ...... and is pouring heavily .... lucky most of my clothings that I washed earlier on almost dry ....... as for TT she is a very good girl she slept all the way while we are all busy ..... guess is because the cooling weather ...... Slept early today with TT at 10+...............*yawnz* I will never get enough sleep .........


Oh today is my neighbour John's birthday wanna wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!

4 comments:

  1. I think baby with alot of hair and big eyes looks pretty
    just wanna let u know that you have 1 cute and pretty baby : )
    Now i regret cutting my girl's hair : (

    ReplyDelete
  2. hee thank you! You shave ur baby hair??

    ReplyDelete
  3. TT is really adorable.. hehe feel like pinching her cheeks... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee wait till you give birth liao ... we go outing together hahaha then u can pinch her kekeke

    ReplyDelete