Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 March 2008

Wednesday - 19 March 08

                                                   He look like me mah?
Continue my ML today heehee ..... just dun feel like working so I just took 2 days of my ML to rest and to accompany my VIP! 

Brougt her to Orchard again ..... went to JL to help my friend get a top and headed to Taka baby fair to help my best friend Penny to get some Avent bottles and teats cos she is not around in SG!  And I bought some clothings for TT and my nephew Isaac!

Was shopping happily and suddenly my phone ring!  Arghhhhhhhhhh is my mummy .... I knew she will nag at me here goes.... " WHERE ARE YOU??? WHERE YOU BRING YU TONG TO??? DO YOU KNOW IS RAINING HEAVILY???"  Mummy went I am out of the house is still sunny and I am doing shopping and I didn't know is raining ......... arghhhh my mum always nag at me cos she always 不放心 when I bring TT out alone.  Mummy I am already a mummy and I know I will take great care of TT without fail! 

My mum always treat me as a small girl .... kekeke in your heart I am always a baby ... sigh ..... trust me ok?   

Went round the food village at Taka to grab some food before I head to my mum's place ..... bought dad's favourite Guava and some popiah, rice kueh and soon kueh ..... while I bought the Jap noodles with eggs ....... Tatse not bad but the noodle GEE smell is abit strong think my husband will not like it! 

My brother went back for home lunch and there I am disturbing his son hahaha ..... I love disturbing him and he loved to be disturb by me ..... kekeke .... well he is a bit scare of me cos I really scold him ..... he throw tantrums throw his car away .... and I scolded him if he doesn't want it dun wanna pick it up I will throw inside the dustbin ..... he got scare and dun dare to come near me!  he will only bully my parents hahaha and I am there to bully him back ... my dad always like to see me disturbing him hahaha

Had the popiah with my mum ..... is not nice and is ex $2.30 each ..... and not nice loh .... sigh I went back home with a painful stomach and I vomit it all out kekeke ..... and I feel better after doing that!

Kinda tired ..... and I simply love going shopping with TT cos she is always sleeping in my MIM sling.... and will not disturb me ..... *muacks my little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment