Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 24 March 2008

Monday - 24 March 08

                                                      my breakfast yummy!

Went back to work after a few days of resting ....... as usual pack up TT's stuffs and feed her before she go to my in law's place.  She is so cute keep on smiling to me when i play with her ......

After work I went back home to tidy up the house, do some laundry, cleaning up the kitchen and of cos cook dinner!  Dearie went to pick up TT and is pouring heavily suddenly lucky when they are on the way back is not raining anymore Thank God!

Dearie is scolding TT outside the door ..... she is nottie cos she didn't finish her milk at my in law's place and dearie tried feeding her but she refuse to drink.  I warm the milk again and feed her this time she finished everything!  She fall asleep on my shoulder while I carrying her ...... I put her down and around 20mins later she cry so loud which scare me. 

She cried non-stop ..... i dunno why she always come back from my in laws place she will give me a hell out of it.  We really dunno what she wants cry non stop, loudly and cry till like very ke lian ..... we try to coax her, pat her, sing to her all the method which I use to smooth her = NO USE!  *sigh* 

When I am home with her she is not like that .... even I bring her out come back also not like that....... really give me headache!  When I see her crying like that sometimes I cry withher too cos heartbreak to see her like that...... We feel so sad and exhausted everytime when she is like that....... is it she is being rock again???


My BIL is not in town right now I Wanna wish him a very Happy Birthday here on my blog!   Hope he like the present from us!

16 comments:

  1. totally understand and i do that sometimes too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah ur b'fast looks yummy... i like this kinda beehoon! =)

    probably TT is being rocked la.. sometimes kids being rocked, they expect u to rock them more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya man ..... is not the 1st time liao actually .... heartbreaks ... mummies to be u will know how it feels when is ur turn......

    ReplyDelete
  4. kkeke ya i like white beehoon yummy ... but the chicken abit fatty I throw away never eat kekekeke
    i think so loh ... sigh!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no need to be MTB to know it... I'd got 7 nephews & 3 nieces... since young I help to take care... if my parents rocked them... if my turn to help out.. I surrender! so I said to myself... when my turn... no rocking!!! =O

    ReplyDelete
  6. but not all ppl know leh .... sigh ... xin ku is me loh cos I have to work and take care of TT .... if my TT is taken care of over the days I dun care whether they wanna rock or what .... cos i will only xin ku one Sat nia mah rite but now is diff loh I have to work n take care of her in the nite ... very tiring De

    ReplyDelete
  7. how about hiring a nanny to look after TT instead? coz nanny earns money from u n they will follow ur instruction n wun rock ur bb. ILs is different, they r not professional n offering u free service so u can't complain much..

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya loh cannot complain lah ... actually hiring nanny oso cannot complain wait torture my baby hahah ... ai ya best is look after myself but cannot leh sigh ....

    ReplyDelete
  9. it is really not easy to look after a baby.........esp when you don't know what they want.
    this is the greatness of motherhood!!!!!!!

    Mama is "wei da"...!!!!!
    Cheers to all mummies...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yvonne hahahah ya man! soon will be your turn hehe ..... u engage a CL?

    ReplyDelete
  11. sandra no leh .... sigh yesterday oso like that *SIGH*

    ReplyDelete
  12. then maybe is cholic....

    my supervisor had a very good suggestion.. everytime her baby cry for no reason and wouldntstop, she will bring baby out for a drive in the car.. the cool air con and the humming of the engine will comfort them and stop their crying... but that is if u have a car lah..

    ReplyDelete
  13. maybe they are just not used to the changing environment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. san .. i suspect that oso leh ..... hmmmm .... i bring her to sz house yesterday go walk walk oso same leh ......

    icy thats what my mum says and my mum say maybe because she never see us during the day so come back and "torture" us :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. maybe also bring back the pillows or blanket that she used during the day.. then have familar smell and she will feel secure.

    ReplyDelete