Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 March 2008

Sunday 16 March 08

                                      Tats Bee Ling & Benny's gem -  Adel  Lim
Woke up happily and ask my husband to wake up to go breakfast with me but he is like a pig loh ....... wanna sleep HNG! Ask me to go buy breakfast with TT... so off we go to market ..... so many people see TT keep telling me she look so cute with lotsa hair and some even thought she is 3 or 4 mths old!  Oh my TT looks mature leh haha ......

Came back from market and TT was tired ..... almost fell asleep on his father kekeke ...... after putting her to sleep again .....I woke up my dearie and had breakfast together before she wake up again!

Is raining again but lucky that when we are about to go out the rain stop ..... off we go to Benny & Bee Ling's lovenest at Boon Tiong Road .... we took MRT to Tiong Bahru and hire a cab to go ... ahahaha stupid us .... is just a 5-10 mins walk to there ... cos we are so sua ku that we took a cab there ... we are so pai sei hahaha ..... quickly get out of the cab hahaha ....

Adel so cute she is sleeping exactly like TT ..... wonder you mummies out there does your baby sleep this way too?  Adel look like Benny .... is it mostly baby girls looks like daddy?  My TT looks like his daddy ... and lotsa ppl say she got Boy look sigh so sad leh ....... Had a great time at Benny & Bee Ling's place cos now our topic are mostly on babies heehee ...... life really changed when you have little ones ......

Went back to MIL's place for dinner .... and my BIL serve us ice cream .... wow he created so nicely ...... like eating at a cafe ..... keke ..... abit regret hahah cos I say I wanna share with my husband and my dearie is a ice cream lover .... gonna lose out to him hahaha .... my BIL is going oversea for work .... so gonna be sometime didnt get to eat his self created ice cream gonna miss it and miss him heehee
......

2 comments:

  1. Love the way TT sleep. So sweet. Did you cut her hair?? Has she started to drop hair? JY started to drop her hair, alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no leh her hair still in gd condition wor

    ReplyDelete