Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 March 2008

Happy Birthday Sis GLC - Tuesday 18 March 08

              Bought this for my  SIL  is for ladies but this body dun look like woman's
Happy Birthday sis!!!  Wanna sms her when the clock strike 12...... but hor ... that timing I am already in la la land ..... kekeke ..... after I have TT I feel so lethargic, sleepy, lazy in doing house work ....... kekeke .... but will only be busy and will always be there when TT needs me ...... other things will be aside ..........

And I can even forget to wish my best friend Penny's birthday on the 6th of March .... how bo sim I am .... I feel so guilty only wish her 5 days after ..... sigh ......gonna treat her a big one when she is back in SG .... miss ya sweetie!

Dun feel like going back to work but there is still alot of stuffs to clear no choice but to go ... dunno why I feel so tired ...... gotta get use to it if not I will suffer at work kekeke ..... and have to go back more cos the more I rest the more lazy I become .... sigh .... and the more I wanna take care and be with TT all the time!

Once again Happy Birthday sis!!!! May your wish come true and good luck always in whatever you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment