Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 11 March 2008

At the age of 30...............

Muhahahah ...... no more change liaoz.......... I am 30 liao .... time passes so fast ... hahaha can't imagine I am 30 .... sob sob hahaha old liao ......

Oh yes at the age of 30 ........ is time to change IC!  Got the letter from ICA before my birthday and I have asked my sil to scan for me my passport photo and I have done the online application and today 7 March 08 (Friday) I can collect my IC.

As my mum is staying at Beach Road after collecting my new ic ..... there isn't much Q so is pretty fast.  My mum came over to look for me and we went back together.  Was there for a few hours to play with my beloved nephew heehee .... he is so cute.... an exchange of his sarong for my girl's pram .... hahaha according to his parents he dun like to sit in the pram but that day he is so excited sitting inside while i push him!

After he took his shower I have my camera standing by to take his naked pics ..... guess what he actually knew and cover his bird bird!  He is so clever and even know how to pose when I say come and take pics with me ..... hehehe .......Eh never post his naked pic here cos not so nice ya?

21 comments:

  1. last time i 30yr old no need to change IC...now almost 40 liao loh...so my IC still the young 21yr old pix hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  2. kekeke ..... eh ..... i dunno leh ..... my husband oso change his when he is 30 .... did u lost ur ic b4???

    ReplyDelete
  3. nope...if lost will make new one mah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday! :)
    I also had to change my IC when I turned 30 last year. The only comfort of changing my IC would be my photo on the IC looked much much better than my teens photo *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. if lost b4 hor make liao then no need to make liao .....

    Thanks hazel ......

    Thanks jazzy ..... ya mine oso looks better my old photo got ppl commented i look liao HAO SHAO WeN! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy bday!! but hey u have things at 30 that some other women at 30 dont have.. u have a loving husband and a beautiful ddaughter..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday... so fast gog back to work... I bet you'll definitely cant bear to leave TT and goes to work..

    Haha... I'm waiting for mine to be change!!! mine still pri 6 looks... wah piangz... got prob redeeming stuff & verification.... lucky got driving license! =P

    The scheme starts ard 1997/8 if i rem correctly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy B lated birthday!

    The scheme start 1996, before that we are require to change IC at the age of 16.... so when 1996 come I am damm happy cos can change IC, change away the ugly 12 yrs old look. Then they set new law, age 30 then change! *Faint!!!! So I always remember the new scheme started in 1996!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks San you have a gd husband and soon you will have a beautiful baby too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha hmmmm yes a bit miss her ... dunno how is she doing now .....

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want mine b4 30...... ahhaha...

    ReplyDelete
  12. started 1996? then how come nobody ask me change at yr2000? but mine was photo of 20+ yr old...coz in early 90s got a mass renewal of ICs from old paper/laminated type to current plastic/credit card type...maybe they counted as changed liao..

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmmmm midas i change b4 leh that time i forgot which yr liao wor ....

    san sure u can work harder on B project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey ger... happy belated birthday wor :) ur bday same as mi hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. o.. ur bd is 1st mar ya.. hahha i saw the posting is on 11 mar

    ReplyDelete
  16. havent ah ... havent scan her pic

    ReplyDelete