Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 March 2008

Saturday 15 March 08

                                           Presenting my new hair hahaha

Woke up early today cos am going to rebond my hair!!!! YeAH! After so long finally I can be neat and look more fresh with my hair done nicely!  But Now is so different not like last time woke up bathe and go ... now I have to see my VIP's timing if she didnt wake up at the time that i target to go out all the schedule will be LUANZ!

Hahahaha now both of us have to see her timing .... my dad call and ask me what time I will be there .... i told him my VIP still sleeping now cant give u a timing liao not like last time he laughed!

Luckily my VIP woke up at 10am ... bathe her and off we go to my mum's place and I can go to the salon and do my hair while in noon time my mum will take care of TT for awhile and my hubby go for his haircut..... thanks mum!

Thought can go out with them today but unfortunately she told me my uncle came just now and ask them to play MJ!  So my dearie & I got nothing to do we follow my parents over to my 姑姑's house.  My third cousin came back and he cook nice sambal ikan bilis for us to eat yummy it is so nice that I had 2 bowls of rice!!  I simply love spicy food .....

Took some pics with my niece as well ...... Jaslyn (elder one) and Nelly .... she so pretty right!! hope my TT will be like her ... and she is very good in talking really take my hats off .... she is so excited seeing TT and kept playing with her .... and peep her while she is sleeping ..... time really passes fast ..... our Saturday is just gone like a wind................

1 comment:

  1. nice haircut!! i also gave myself a brand new haircut!! cut cut cut!!

    ReplyDelete