Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 13 March 2008

Monday - 10 Mar 08

Wanna have breakfast with my husband in hawker centre before he is off to work but unfortunately is closed for washing arghhhhhh so angry cos I cant have my chee cheong fun ..... so ask my husband to look after TT for awhile while I went into market to get some chicken and century egg lucky I still manage to get it cos almost all the stall is not open!

After buying all the stuffs that I wanna cook for dinner went around the coffeeshop to see what should I have for breakfast while my husband make his way to office.  Told my husband I wanna spent my quality time with TT before I go to work on Wednesday.

Not long when I reached home ...... it started to drizzle .... arghhhh I hate raining cos I cant go out with TT.  According to my friend Peiying and my mum I can't caught in the rain for 3 mths!  And the most worries for me is TT I cant let her caught in the rain too.  So shopping trip is cancel!  Quickly prepared the ingredients while TT is sound asleep cos when she wake up she want me to be with her not wanting me to do other stuffs so my housework is mostly done when my husband is back!

Lucky today I manage to cook today cos TT is a good girl and let mummy cook for daddy she sleep soundly while I cook happily too ......and Thanks to Lester & Chane they went Thailand and bought us  very nice haybee is spicy n crispy it really goes well with the porriadge I cook!

4 comments:

  1. TT changed alot from her birth photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya loh alot right like total different person hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. ya. i read ur blog once a while. for a sudden, i thot this baby is another baby. haha..

    ReplyDelete