Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 14 March 2008

Happy Birthday to YZ & SZ!


Woke up with a fine weather so ask my husband "Do you think will rain?"  happily he replied "No!"  Am very happy .... and I continue to sleep with TT beside me after her milk meal.  Woke up with TT at 10am to bathe her ... and when I tell her mama bringing you out be good ok let me go bathe hor ..... she quietly lying down on bed and wait for me.  Such a sweetie!
Immediately after I packed the diaper bag off we go to Taka for shopping.  We took MRT to orchard on the way there are people asking me about TT saying she so cute and with lotsa hair ..... and I saw one Ang Moh kid he is so cute ... his name is Jamie with curly hair and he speaks so well and of cos he sayang my TT! sweet boy!

Went JL to buy one top which I have been looking at on Saturday cos dearie is around and I dun want him to nag at me .... I came back to buy on my own!  Walk down to taka and is drizzling lucky I have umbrella with me abit weird cos for me I am not those with umbrella in my bag but cos of TT have to bring..........

1st stop - baby fair ........ went back there to grab the pigeon bottle cleanser and bought 3 baby dress.  After buying all the stuffs I want I went to bakerzin to get a walnut cheese cake for YZ & SZ. SZ 's lunar is fall under the same BD as YZ! So coincidence!  After buying all the stuffs quickly went up and took a taxi home cos it looks like going to rain heavily soon. 
Thank god it really rain very heavily after I return from sz's house.

Is actually quite challenging to go out with TT alone and TT is a good girl whenever I go shopping she would sleep soundly and I think next time I dun even need to bring milk powder along if it will be a short shopping trip.

Went over to sz house to cut cake with them ... lester join us but not Chane cos she is feeling unwell ... get well soon gal!  Gave YZ & SZ Ang Pao as a present cos both of us have been cracking our head what should we buy for them ..... think this will be good AP!  Let them buy whatever they want hehehe sang karaoke for awhile at their place they have so many songs now ..... wanna continue to sing when they are back from Tokyo heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment