Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 31 March 2008

Sunday - 30 March 08

                                           Rest & Relax while papa & mama eating                                    TT kanna bird shit?? No lah hahahaha

Woke up at 9+ to wash up and of cos bath my little princess cos we are going to whack buffet with Lester & Chane.  We are going to feast....... this time is to Sakae Sushi  The Atrium @ Orchard is a buffet lunch and it cost only $24++ each pax.

TT is so cute ..... slept throughout the journey and she even POO during the journey so I have to bring her to change at PS while Lester & Chane go in to grab a seat.  TT is wide awake while we having our meals ..... hahaha she kept looking at the food .... and she have her milk too in between.

After feeding her she is lying on the couch between me n dearie ... she have a light above to keep her entertained so she didn't make any noise while the 4 of us enjoying our food.  As for the pic above ..... TT didnt kanna bird sheet lah just that me her mama is getting some cheese chicken to eat ... the cheese just drop on her head hahaha ... sorry TT ..... The place is a bit warm ...... aircon is not strong arghhhh ...

 I am sweating like hell liao .... hahah but of cos I do enjoyed the food!  Thanks to Lester & Chane for the recommendation I think my dearie oso enjoyed himself ... cos got his fav sashimi ... hehe I tried one .... I will try again next time so I can plan and save to go Tokyo with sz mei next time! 

TT is pretty tired slept throughout the whole afternoon after we reached home ..... in the evening we went over to sz mei's house to have dinner with Ms Toh, Chane & Lester too ..... also had a great time time again hahahah ... we sing again loh and there goes our precious weekend again .... praying I could get the tickets ... but seems like chances is slim .......


4 comments:

  1. u like to bring TT out hor? many mummies tell me so hard to go out with bb..ask them out all say too troublesome...like jail bird leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. midas cos am looking after her alone and i didnt wanna trouble my in laws to take care of her while I go enjoy loh .... they need to rest oso mah ..... a bit troublesome but am use to it already hehe so I am fine .... shall go to multiply outing next time with u all and i bring her oso heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm... u r a very responsible mum....

    ReplyDelete
  4. himing hehe have to loh .....

    ReplyDelete