Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 20 March 2008

Monday - 17 March 08

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh................ is Monday again .. time really passes fast especially over the weekend ..... is back to work again .... I enjoyed it cos is the most busiest time is the last day of submission so we expect lotsa instructor coming in to register their students to go grading.  That is why I choose to go back early cos is busy at work ..... 2 person already feel short handed so I go back to help and also to update myself the on going stuffs in ofc.

TT wake up early today and I feed her before my MIL come to pick her she is so cute after feeding her I play with her awhile while waiting for my dearie to bath.  I ask her to smile smile she really did!!!  She really smile and let me captured this special moment ...... she use to smile when she is about 2-3 weeks old .... but I didnt manage to capture it cos is so fast and short!  This time I ask her to smile and let me take photo she really did! heehee .... smile more ok my dearest baby!

Was so busy and many instructors so surprise to see me back in action hahaha ...... and most of them commented that I have become more pretty and slim down liao muhahahaha so pai seh hor .... have to continued to shred more weight cos Dr heng wanna see me slim down more kekekeke

Today I need not fetch my baby my husband went instead cos I will be quite late due to work and lucky someone give me a lift back home thanks pal!  Went back home to cook cos we are abit sianz of the food outside manage to cook porridge and also to tidy up the house before my two precious came back!  Lao Gong can you please fetch TT in future?  I can do lotsa things within the period when I go fetch TT leh heehee ......

No comments:

Post a Comment